One of the most significant issues dropshippers face is sourcing reliable suppliers and managing the order fulfillment process. This Dropified review will help you understand if Dropified solves these issues.
Sourcing suppliers reliably is one of the best reasons to use a dropshipping automation tool like Dropified. With its intuitive user interface and powerful features, Dropified makes it easy to source products from multiple suppliers, manage product inventory, automate order fulfillment, track orders in real-time, and more.
Like other Dropified reviews, we will elaborate on the features and benefits of Dropified, but we'll also discuss how the tool is unique among the other dropshipping options. While Dropified is similar to other apps, some special features make it among the best dropshipping automation tools available.
- You can get started free with Dropified – the platform offers new dropshippers access to their FREE plan with no credit card or trial period. Some features allow your store to connect to Shopify, WooCommerce, and GrooveKart, potentially earning a 20% referral commission, automatically fulfilling orders from AliExpress and eBay, and more.
- You can use private label supplements and dropship – Once you navigate the homepage, you will see two options to start dropshipping. You can choose Option A, where you begin automating your business. Or you could choose Option B, where you create your private label for your supplements and start dropshipping.
- You can import products from eBay and AliExpress – Dropified allows you to import products from eBay and AliExpress into your store easily. This means you can quickly list products and start making sales without hassle.
- It integrates with Admitad for an additional revenue stream – Like other platforms such as DSers, orders placed on AliExpress will earn dropshippers cash-back with Admitad. This is a great way to boost your profits and make more money from dropshipping.
What is Dropified?
Dropified is an all-in-one dropshipping automation tool that helps users source products from multiple suppliers, manage product inventory and order fulfillment, track real-time orders, and manifest success for their online stores.
The tool provides access to many top eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and many more. Often, Dropified is compared to Oberlo, which is now part of the Shopify platform as of June 2022.
Dropified has a few unique features that stand out from other dropshipping automation tools. First, it supports multiple suppliers and product types, including AliExpress, Banggood, and eBay. This allows users to access various products and source them from reputable suppliers.
Secondly, the app has a built-in order fulfillment system that automatically enables users to fulfill orders with one click, saving dropshippers time and energy when managing multiple suppliers and products.
Dropified is an excellent choice for anyone starting a successful dropshipping business in 2023. With its powerful automation tools, intuitive user interface, and access to multiple eCommerce platforms, Dropified makes it easy to source products and manage the order fulfillment process.
However, there's more to the platform than several neat integrations; let's talk more about the tool.
Dropshipping Business Options with Dropified
As mentioned, Dropified, formerly Shopified, gives new dropshippers two main options when creating and starting their business. The first option is to use the standard eBay and AliExpress dropshipping model. This model allows you to list products in your store, fulfill orders, and manage your inventory within the Dropified app.
Dropshippers that choose this option aren't just limited to eBay and AliExpress; they can also quickly add products from Alibaba, Banggood, and other popular suppliers. Sellers can even list their products on Facebook Marketplace and access that social media platform without copying and pasting order details and wasting precious time. Dropshippers can also place hundreds of orders simultaneously due to AliExpress' advanced features.
Option two is using Dropified's Private Label Program to create your thriving eCommerce platform. This dropshipping business allows you to create branded supplements and list them in your online store.
This is a great way to stand out from the competition, build a loyal customer base, and increase profits with a bit more control of the products you market and sell.
With this option, all products come with unique labeling and packaging, which you can customize. This means you quickly create a branded supplement and dropship them in a few clicks. Dropshippers can choose the supplements they want to offer on their store from Dropified's fulfillment partners.
In addition, Dropified has templates that anyone can use to design their custom brand label; instead of forcing users to go with their designs without testing them, Dropified's tools can also generate mockups of the finished product.
It may seem like using your private labeling would change how the Dropified system works, but fortunately, it doesn't. Once a customer orders, the company's fulfillment partners will take care of the rest.
This means sellers won't need to worry about order tracking, sourcing, or stock running out; the labels with your unique product images will be printed, the products specially wrapped, and you won't have to touch the inventory.
How does Dropified work?
Dropified works by connecting your store to top dropshipping suppliers. This allows sellers to quickly import products into their stores, fulfill orders, and manage inventory from within the app. Dropified also integrates with shipping carriers to ensure orders are shipped quickly, securely, and accurately.
Dropified has made the entire process efficient for anyone wanting to establish a quality eCommerce store for next to nothing. Here's an overview of what you can expect:
- Your store is the go-to destination when customers are looking to purchase goods. So once they find what they need, they will order from you.
- Dropified makes purchasing products from reputed suppliers at unbeatable prices simple. So, once you have orders to fulfill, you can order them from your supplier at wholesale prices.
- Dropified is well-reviewed, boasting a 4.7 on Trustpilot; customers can't say enough good things about their fulfillment processes. So it seems the suppliers are consistent and ensures customers receive their products. If there's a problem, customer support is thorough and there to help. More on that later.
- Unlock your earning potential and add cha-ching to your pocket. Every dropshipper loves to make money, especially when the process goes smoothly. With Dropified, processing orders and maximizing your earning potential is easy.
Presto! As easy as pie. Dropified gives you direct access to wholesalers that dropship quality, in-demand products. This makes it infinitely simpler for you, especially the automation that the dropshipping company has invested in, so you don't need to complete each order manually.
With their automated order details supplied to your supplier, you can experience the best dropshipping tool for efficiency and accuracy without manually entering orders.
It's not a secret that manually copying and pasting order details on several different platforms can often lead to mistakes that could cost your business money and, more importantly, your customer.
But, at least with Dropified, the consensus is that you can kiss those pesky mistakes goodbye forever with their groundbreaking automated order fulfillment.
Who is Dropified for?
Dropified is an excellent solution for anyone who plans to have an online store, especially those selling dropshipping products. This third-party platform unites platforms, suppliers, and sellers in one convenient spot.
To utilize Dropified's services, you must create a profile on one of the eCommerce sites they work with – making it simpler than ever for entrepreneurs to jumpstart their businesses.
Dropified's many partners include names like:
- FB Marketplace
Dropified is an excellent solution for those who want to take their eCommerce store to the next level. It offers an incredible selection of integrated features that save time, especially for bulk orders. With Dropified, your business won't just be boosted – it will skyrocket.
Not convinced? That's ok; let's dive into the features, and you'll see why this renamed dropshipping platform is a must-have in your business toolbox.
Dropified is well-known for its suite of features. Let's take a look at the ones that are available to all users.
Importing products in seconds
Importing products is a breeze. Just click and import from AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay, and other supported sites. With Dropified, you can quickly and easily find items to sell in your store. Products can also be sourced and imported from places like:
When comparing Dropified to other AliExpress partners like DSers, it's a no-brainer with the flexibility you have to source products from your preferred suppliers.
Automatically place orders
Forget the tedious copying and pasting of order information; automated order fulfillment is the future. Send it directly to AliExpress, Alibaba, and eBay suppliers with ease. Place multiple orders simultaneously for a much quicker process – you can place hundreds in only minutes.
Save time by avoiding manual ordering; let Dropified help you fulfill your orders faster than anyone else.
Simple product management
Managing your product inventory is made easier with Dropified's intuitive dashboard. It allows you to customize and manage your store products in one place with just a few clicks. You can easily add new products and update existing ones anytime you like; you can change images, descriptions, and headlines, and even remove the backgrounds.
Dropified lets you make your store yours, and your products match your brand. In addition, you can use the Bulk Editor to quickly make changes to products in bulk instead of making individual edits. This is especially helpful if you change stock levels, pricing, or other product details.
Track and customize your orders easily
Streamline the fulfillment of orders and make supplier exchanges easy with our advanced variant mapping. Custom tracking URLs will be sent to your customers, so you can always stay informed on their progress.
Add custom order notes to ensure suppliers don't send out unnecessary promotional materials without your authorization.
With these features, rest assured, knowing you have complete control over any product variants about size or color in stock. This also allows you to track orders efficiently.
Automated Price rules and BOGO
Streamline your business operations by automating pricing with rules based on profit margins, shipping costs, and more. Get instant notifications when there are changes in cost management & inventory levels to ensure an interconnected system of accuracy.
Accelerate sales growth further by effortlessly bundling products from different suppliers – or create BOGO deals with just one click.
Import product reviews
Because of its partnership with AliExpress, Dropified lets you import reviews from AliExpress customers directly into your store. This provides a great way to build trust with potential customers and increase conversions.
In addition, by importing genuine product reviews from the vendors, dropshippers will gain higher credibility and make their customers feel more confident about their purchases.
Dropshippers can track profits
Utilizing Profit Dashboard, you can precisely gain insight into your profit margins and expenses in your business. This handy tool provides an up-to-date overview of where every dollar is going and coming from.
By using the Profit Dashboard, dropshippers will be able to learn how much profit their business makes by:
- Calculating their net profits
- Syncing their advertising costs
- Syncing their fulfillment costs
- Analyzing tables and charts of data
Automatically track and sync shipping information
Don't fret over organizing all the tracking numbers; Dropified makes the process of syncing them to the platform you choose effortlessly. You can connect your store to their platform and be up and running in minutes.
This benefits dropshippers looking to scale their business and save time. Companies can also utilize epacket shipping to generate more sales while using real-time order tracking to keep each customer happy.
Earn affiliate cash-back with Admitad
By taking advantage of Dropified's cash-back program with Admitad, you can capitalize on extra profits for all orders placed through AliExpress. While Dropified isn't the only dropshipping tool that utilizes this benefit, when paired with all the other perks of using Dropified, it's difficult for dropshippers to find a better solution.
Whether you're just starting or have an established eCommerce business, Dropified has all the features to help you level up.
Take your dropshipping business to the next level with Dropified's advanced features.
With product variants, bulk editor, custom order notes and tracking, automated rules, and BOGO, import product reviews, and cash-back programs, you can take your business higher than ever.
Right now, anyone can start their eCommerce business for free. Let's talk more about how pricing works.
Remember, depending on which route you plan to take with your dropshipping store, Dropified offers two different methods of running your store. For example, let's say you went more traditional and wanted to do dropshipping from AliExpress, eBay, etc.
In that case, you'll have access to four different plans that range in features.
- Free Plan – Start with their free version to get the most out of Dropified. With it, you can test and enjoy various features, even with product and order limits. Specifically, free plans can have one store connection to apps like Shopify, GrooveKart, etc., two auto-filled orders every month with AliExpress or eBay, 25 products in your online store, 10 product research boards, a 10% fulfillment fee, and 20% affiliate commission if you want to go that route.
- Pro Plan – This plan is perfect for entrepreneurs looking to take their dropshipping business more seriously. With this plan, you'll have up to 3 store connections, unlimited products, auto-fulfilled orders, product import templates, unlimited product research, a basic image editor, no fulfillment fees, and a 40% commission. At $39 a month, this is quite a steal for the features included.
- Elite Plan – This plan is specifically designed with larger stores in mind. With this plan, you'll have unlimited store connections, products, research boards, and auto-fulfilled orders from vendors. You'll get the Profit Dashboard, Variants mapping, bundles, and BOGOs, import vendor reviews, and access to other goodies like the TubeHunt software for YouTube. For $79 a month, this plan is fantastic for all its upgraded features.
- Limited Lifetime Plan – This is the creme de la creme of Dropified's plans. It's the most expensive, but you can access everything included with the Pro and Elite plans at a one-lifetime price. As of January 2023, users get a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee for $497, or they can select three payments of $197.
The lifetime plan is worth it if you're looking to become a serious player in the drop shipping industry but haven't fully explored the different strategies yet. No matter what plan you choose, with Dropified, you can give your dropshipping business the competitive edge it needs.
The second route involves monthly and yearly plans by creating your private-label supplements. Dropified allows access to its network of vetted partners like manufacturers, labelers, and fulfillment centers.
There are three main plans to choose from, and like the first option, each tier has more benefits for a higher subscription price; currently, no lifetime plans are available. All plans include a one-time setup fee of $397.
The Launch Plan – You'll enjoy all these benefits for $97 a month.
Excellent for entrepreneurs who are just starting and need all the basics covered. Since this plan is best for small retail and e-commerce stores, users will get access to five products, one eCommerce integration, up to 1,500 orders per month, an FDA Label Compliance review, Live chat and email support, training opportunities, and multichannel expander to Facebook Marketplace.
The Grow Plan – For $197 a month, this option is best for those wanting to make dropshipping their primary business.
This plan is recommended for businesses ready to expand and need the features for growth. This plan offers access to 30 products, two eCommerce integrations, up to 10,000 orders per month, FDA Label Compliance review, and more.There's also the ability to expand your multichannel further with the Advanced Multichannel. Dropshippers will gain additional benefits from these channels (eBay, FB marketplace, Instagram, Google), listing up to 60 products, getting product updates, and more.
The Scale Plan – For $397 a month, this is an excellent choice for those who want to build a solid dropshipping empire.
This plan is just like it sounds and is for those entrepreneurs who want to take their dropshipping to the next level and become a much larger entity or run multiple stores. With this plan, you'll access over 150 products, five eCommerce integrations, unlimited orders, FDA Label Compliance review, Priority support, and more. This plan also grants access to the Unlimited Multichannel Expander, which makes all eCommerce platforms an option for dropshipping and allows users to extend their reach even further.
After all this talk, you're probably wondering what's the best plan for you. Ultimately, it depends on your goals and current level of dropshipping experience. However, with such an extensive array of programs and features, you should be well on your way to success with Dropified.
Starting with Dropified is straightforward; let's discuss how to start on the platform.
Getting Started with Dropified
Getting started with Dropified isn't rocket science; the process is simple and user-friendly, and you'll have everything set up before you know it.
- First, you'll need to create an account; this can be done online within the app.
- After setting up your account, it's time to choose a plan. As mentioned, there are two main routes, each with different intentions. Choose the plan that works for your company now; you can always evolve later.
- Next, you'll complete Dropified's video tutorials and upload any of your company designs. You can immediately start exploring the app and discovering its many outstanding features.
- Select your dropshipping platform and link your online store; if you need to migrate your store and need help, check out their videos in the training section.
- Once everything is set up and running, it's time to start your dropshipping business. You can start importing products into your store and making sales, and Dropified will do the heavy lifting.
Dropified integrates with several partners and can accomplish much because of these features. Their partners include Shopify, WooCommerce, CommerceHQ, eBay, AliExpress, GrooveKart, and more.
- Shopify – Dropified is an intuitive and efficient dropshipping app that can source, sell and fulfill products for Shopify stores with just a few clicks. In addition, it requires minimal effort to produce outstanding results, making it the perfect solution if you're looking for genuinely hands-free success.
- WooCommerce – WordPress users rejoice! The WooCommerce plugin for WordPress is the perfect platform to launch your drop ship venture. Integrating with Dropified gives your business an extra edge; this allows you to automate practically every aspect of your dropshipping store.
- CommerceHQ – CommerceHQ is the ideal platform for your dropshipping business, especially when combined with Dropified. This integration will permit you to automate nearly every aspect of your drop shipping operation – making it easier and more efficient than ever.
- eBay – eBay is the perfect choice for drop-shipping entrepreneurs who want to start quickly and easily. Integrating eBay with Dropified allows users to automate their entire business process in just a few clicks — making it effortless. And better yet: by sourcing products from within US borders on eBay, you'll enjoy lightning-fast shipping compared to AliExpress.
- AliExpress – AliExpress is ideal for sourcing products to start a dropshipping business, but when combined with Dropified, it can revolutionize your business. With Dropified's automation capabilities, virtually every aspect of your drop shipping experience will be automated – leading to increased productivity and efficiency.
- GrooveKart – If you're looking for the ideal e-commerce platform to support your dropshipping venture, GrooveKart is a great option. When combined with Dropified, you can automate nearly every aspect of your business, allowing you more time and energy to focus on growth!
Dropified Help & Support
Dropified is the gold standard of its competitors and a platform you can rely on. The blogs provide details, news, and advice about dropshipping that could benefit new or struggling dropshippers.
Plus, they provide articles regarding their most recent updates to show users how to use them effectively. With Dropified by your side, success in eCommerce is well within reach.
Dropified keeps you up-to-date and continually assists in refining your skills. The best part? They go above and beyond to craft detailed tutorial videos to help guide users through the process, which is especially helpful for those who learn better from visuals.
Plus, if additional support is needed during standard business hours, contact via email; online reviews mention how quickly help typically gets back to you.
As good as Dropified sounds, it may not be the right platform for your eCommerce business. If you're looking for a Dropified alternative, several options are available.
2023 Dropshipping App Rating: 4.8/5 Stars | 2023 WTA App Rank: #1
If you're searching for a revolutionary dropshipping solution, Spocket is your answer. Its user-friendly interface and smooth integration with all major eCommerce platforms make it ideal for businesses seeking speedy shipping to US customers and quality products that stand out from the competition.
Typically the shipping times are faster than Dropified, but the dropshipping company focuses more on US and EU markets.
Check out the complete Spocket review for more information on Spocket.
2023 Dropshipping App Rating: 4.1/5 Stars | 2023 WTA App Rank: #7
Salehoo has been a trusted provider of dropship directory and selling resources for over ten years, offering an array of platform integrations and tools to help streamline your dropshipping business.
Salehoo's directory includes over 8,000 verified wholesalers and suppliers who provide products ranging from apparel to electronics – with low-cost shipping and fast lead times. Unfortunately, SaleHoo doesn't offer automated fulfillment at this time.
Check out the complete SaleHoo review for more information on SaleHoo.
2023 Dropshipping App Rating: 4.3/5 Stars | 2023 WTA App Rank: #3 (international)
If you're looking for an alternative to Dropified with more competitive upfront costs, DSers should be at the top of your list! This cutting-edge dropshipping app features a vast selection of products from AliExpress and other renowned vendors.
As an official partner of AliExpress, DSers offers the same low shipping costs, product selection, and quick lead times as Dropified. Unfortunately, there are fewer product research tools. DSers hails from China but offers a solid distribution network, so they can still offer some decent shipping and transit times.
Check out the complete DSers review for more information on DSers.
Dropified Review Wrap-up
Without a shadow of a doubt, this product is worth every penny, and any eCommerce business should purchase it. The dropshipping application has attracted numerous users due to its impressive features like 1-Click buying and adding, automation & multiplied pricing, and automatic inventory updates, making running an online store incredibly easy for everyone.
We hope we've shown you in this Dropified review that investing in this app will revolutionize your eCommerce experience. So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on Dropified today and start building your business. If you're building your first eCommerce business online or want to try drop shipping, you couldn't find an easier tool to do it with than Dropified.