- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, and respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Do we use ‘cookies'?
This site uses Google Ads, Ezoic, Google Remarketing with AdSense, and Demographics and Interests Reporting. This allows us to advertise on third-party websites (including Google) to users who previously visited the webtoolsadvisor.com site. This advertising could appear on a Google search engine results page (SERP) or another website in the Google Display Network.
Vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions they relate to our website.
No personally identifiable information will be collected through Google (or other third-party advertising and remarketing program). Any data collected will be used per our privacy and Google’s privacy policies.
Google's Advertising Principles can sum up Google's advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Web Tools Advisor LLC
17560 Cherry Ridge Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33967
February 19, 2023